Route 67A was a 1.20-mile highway along Clapboard Road in Bridgewater, leading from Route 133 to Route 67. Originally this was part of Route 67 itself.
In 1959, a new section of New Milford Road opened to the north, and Route 67 was moved there, giving it a straighter alignment. Clapboard Road became Route 67A.
In 1964, Route 67A was renumbered to SR 867, and numbered signposts were removed.